Terms and Conditions
Please read EasyRead Terms and Conditions (2022)
- You must pay your membership fee before we can begin matching you or setting up dates and matches.
- Monthly memberships:
- The sign-up fee (£20) for monthly memberships is non-refundable. Once you have paid you do not get your money back. This is because it costs us to process your application form.
- You will automatically pay £10 per month. If you stop your monthly payments, your membership will end
- Yearly memberships:
- Your membership fee is non refundable
- You will automatically pay £120 per year. If you stop your annual payment, your membership will end
- If we cannot provide the service due to being unable to operate, we will refund any remaining months on a yearly membership or stop your monthly payments.
- Application form: All information you supply to us must be accurate and not misleading. You must tell the truth on your application form and to our staff members.
- You must provide the details of two references and we must have satisfactory references before we can begin to match you for dates and matches.
- Membership of Meet ‘N’ Match does not guarantee that a match will be found. We will do our best to find a match for you, but you may not get a date or match.
- If after reviewing your application, we feel that you may pose a risk to any of our members, we may not accept you as a member. We can stop you from joining if we feel you might be a risk to others. However we will explain the reasons for this so that you understand our decision.
- We may undertake a risk assessment and a safe plan for any dates if we feel that any members require additional support.
- A 3 strike policy is in place. This means if there are up to 3 incidents you will be asked to leave Meet ‘N’ Match. If you break the rules three times you will have to stop being a member. If there is an incident that we consider to be a criminal offence, your membership will end immediately.
- You must tell us of any relationship started during your membership through this agency, even if you meet someone elsewhere, this is because we cannot match people that are in relationships, however we can still match you for friendships
- Membership of Meet ‘N’ Match means that you agree to our EasyRead MnM Code of Conduct (2021) This is a set of rules that keeps everyone safe and a copy will be sent to you once you have joined.
Please allow up to 5 working days for your item to be dispatched.
Our standard shipping option is sent via Royal Mail 2nd Class for UK
Your order for goods is accepted and a contract is formed between Meet N Match (Spring into Action) and you when we despatch your order and not before. A contract is not formed at the point in time that payment has been taken from you, nor when you receive an email acknowledging receipt of your order. Until we have despatched your order it may cancelled by us, or may be cancelled by you.
Cancelling your order
If you need to cancel your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to . Please note if this has already been dispatched we cannot cancel your order.
We accept returns up to 14 days after your order has been dispatched. The refund amount will be minus the cost of the original postage. Please note we cannot offer free returns and you must return at your own cost. We will not accept returns of face masks or any worn clothing
Please include all the following information with you item otherwise we can not process the return.
Date of order
Reason for Return
When we receive your return we will refund you
Please return items to:
Meet N Match, ℅ Spring into Action, Oswaldtwistle Mills Business Centre, Clifton Mill, Pickup Street, Accrington, BB5 0EY
If you have received the wrong items in your delivery, please get in touch and we’ll get you sorted with the correct Item. You can contact email@example.com
If you have received a faulty item, just get in touch. Faulty items are accepted up to 28 days after the delivery date.